Let’s face it, when we think about the characteristics we want in our new entry level insurance candidate, we all want the following:
- Smart/learns quickly/retains info
- Good computer skills/fast and accurate
- Follows directions/procedures
- Good problem solver/can find own answers and resources
- Can produce a completed piece of work the first time asked
- Independent thinker
- Positive attitude/good work ethic
- People skills/good with customers
- Outgoing and motivated
- Organized and able to prioritize/multi-task
- Good with follow up
- Team player/good coworker relations/drama free
- Accepts coaching without blaming others
- Stays off social media in the office/heads down worker
- Good attendance/doesn’t abuse sick time
- Dependable and trust worthy
- Will stay with you long term so that you can recoup your time, training, and investment
Our Entry Level Insurance Program is designed to help you find candidates that have these skills and more. We work with you to understand your unique office culture, staff personalities, and job requirements, then we craft a search plan to help you find entry level candidates that meet your needs and are interested in starting an insurance career.
Our services include helping you define job parameters, create a customized job posting, assist with interview questions designed to help you uncover candidate skills, provide candidate interview feedback, help with salary negotiations, consult on best on-boarding practices, and provide advice on how to best coach/mentor your new employee.
Our Program is available for a flat one time fee and comes with an extended replacement guarantee.
For more information, please fill out the contact box below, or call us at 425-298-0278 Mon to Fri 8 am to 5 pm PST.